Diplomatic passports available for the following African, Latin American and Caribbean States.
DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT SERVICES RANGE FROM 35,000 EURO – 50,000 EURO DEPENDING ON COUNTRY.
PASSPORT PROCESSING TIME IS 30 DAYS.
Main tasks of Diplomats include the enhancement of bilateral relations in trade, economy, culture and science between the sending country and the country of your citizenship or permanent residence.
Diplomats may expect many benefits and privileges that they are difficult to list. One can travel through diplomatic channels as a VIP-person, often without visas. Volvo and some other brands are giving big discounts for diplomatic persons. The donations involved with diplomatic appointments are much smaller than the yearly-long discounts one can get. Some applicants use diplomatic passport to set up a nice trade with good profits for both ends. An appointment as a diplomat of a foreign country is a source of considerable social prestige among the city’s elite. Your mansion can bear the represented country’s coat of arms.
– Opportunity to meet government officials and be involved in diplomatic
– Diplomatic Immunity – under International Law (with some limitations).
– No tax liability on any income arising from consular activities.
– Usage of Diplomatic channels at airports, no time delaying and annoying
– Unlimited entry and exit privileges from host country for business and
– Opportunity to use some of the advantages for business purposes that will
increase your social status.
– Free Diplomatic vehicle license plates (Special color of the plate).
The 1961 Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations outlines the rules of diplomatic law. The Convention codifies the rules for the exchange and treatment of envoys between states, which have been firmly established in customary law for hundreds of years. It has become an almost universally adopted Convention with 179 states party to it.
We are have assisted hundreds of customers in the past 14 years to obtain legal residency, citizenship and diplomatic passports in more than 25 countries.